Tuesday, April 10

casing blue and green...

Case Card by Roz 

My favorite technique, at the moment, is spritzing water onto prepared water color paper and blotting it off with a paper towel.
In the case of this card I used Distress oxides twisted citron and salty ocean to obtain the colors that kind of matched the “case” card.
I stamped the verse (unknown company) and the Penny Black “bejeweled” flower with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and my heat tool.
The base card is white linen card stock and the main piece os water color paper.
After embossing the flower I sponged the inks over the piece.
Make sure you use a tissue to get the extra ink that you sponged on the card front off.
The sequins were applied with glue dots and small green pearls were added to their centers.
Before attaching the main piece to the card front I distressed the edges with my Making Memories distressing tool.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous water colored background with the lovely flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CASe of Ros' card! I love the colors and style. So glad to have found you through City Crafter Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!