Thursday, April 26

a second thanks...


This card is a bit away from the case card compared to how I usually do a case...but I needed this thank you for my other friend’s generosity (see previous post).
The base card is white card stock.
I applied a layer of patterned paper and a strip of black card stock.
Using We R Memory Keepers quilt embossing folder I embossed a piece of white card stock and then die cut the circle using MFT Die-namics “Inside & it Stitched Circle STAX”.
With the sewing machine die from Spellbinders and black card stock I cut out the machine and applied it to the circle.
The buttons were cut from three different pink card stocks using 
my Martha Stewart button punch, I applied a piece of white card stock behind each one before applying them to the card front.
Finally I stamped the verse from Penny Black’s “sew much fun” to white card stock using StazOn jet black ink and trimmed it out with scissors before applying it to the front of the card.

Off to post the cards to my friends!


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic case this is! I love the sewing theme - a really beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!