Thursday, September 21

Grey and green...

...who knew?

The base card is white linen card stock that I folded in half and using the JoAnn's Buttercream Laser Stencil and Distress hickory smoke ink, I sponged the front of the card.
I trimmed the bottom two circles to match the white edge around.
One the inside bottom of the card I sponged a line of Distress peeled paint ink.
On a separate piece of white linen card stock I stamped the verse from Wordsworth stamps using Distress hickory smoke ink, trimmed out a strip and applied it to the front of the card.
On yet another piece of white linen, I actually only used one 8" x 11" piece in total, I sponged the Distress peeled paint then die cut the butterflies by Verve stamps "All Aflutter".
On one half of the butterflies I used glossy silver Wink of Stella.
I applied them to the front of the card and to finish I applied dots down the center with white Nuvo drops!

2 comments:

  1. Super card, great take on the photo. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!Love the smoky background you created, so smooth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!