Friday, July 7

Trick or treating...


My Halloween cards are usually fairly dark and creepy but I have a few older people on my list as well as a few children now so I am trying to think inside the box!

The base card is black card stock with a layer of orange card stock.
Th main piece is a piece of black card stock that I ran through the BigKick with Sizzix Stampin' Up's "big lattice" die.
I taped the candy corn behind the open space and glued the bits onto the paper to make it look like the die cut.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the "mummy" (I think it might be Close To My Heart?) using StazOn jet black ink and colored it using LePlume markers.
I wrote in the "trick or treat" and cut out the image before gluing it to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. Very fun Halloween card. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!