Friday, July 7

Moonies...


I like A2 size cards so when a challenge calls for a square card I just go 4.5" square.
The base card is grey card stock That I stamped with Stampin' Up's roll-a-graph "haunting" stamp that I removed from the wheel, sponged Aleene's "Tack it Over and Over" glue on the back and once dried I can use with the acrylic block my hubby cut for me.
I used StazOn jet black ink.
I used one of my nested circles to cut a vellum moon for the card front.
Next I die cut one set of bats from C.C. Designs Cutters using black card stock.
I place the moon where I wanted on the card and glues the bats in place to hold down the right side.
I die cut three sets of "trick or treat" from Sizzix Tim Holtz's Halloween set using black card stock.
I layered them together then to the card to hold the left side of the moon in place.
The dimension allows them to be seen over the black image underneath.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful design that uses the sketch so perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant take on our sketch this week and thanks for sharing at Craft. Good luck in the draw. AuntySue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!