Sunday, April 22
A simple card for this challenge.
The base card is blue card stock.
The stripes were trimmed from glitter red and white card stock and glued to the card.
The star, unknown company, was die cut from the same white glitter card stock and applied with glue dots to the front!
Exclaiming salutations to the USA!
The base card is kraft card stock.
On white card stock I stamped “Toby” by Julie Nutting using Adirondack black ink and colored him with Chameleon pens.
After trimming the shape I glued it to the card front and then stamped the verse, unknown company, to the front!
How about celebrating the birth of our country?
At a flea market last Fourth of July I was able to find a Spirograph very cheap!
For this card I started with a kraft card stock base card with a layer of red card stock.
On that red card stock I stamped the verse, unknown company, with StazOn jet black ink.
On a piece of black card stock I Spirographed the fireworks with metallic gel pens.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Art Impressions granny with the same ink and colored her with Crayola Supertip Markers before cutting her out and applying her to the card.
Back to the Fourth of July cards!
The base card is white card stock.
The red card stock is run through the BigKick with the Darcie stripes embossing folder then corner edged with a punch from many, many years ago!
Then I cut out a piece of blue card stock and attached it to the red card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the verse and the eagle from Stampin’ Up’s “The Free & The Brave” set using Adirondack denim ink.
I used a wordless red pencil to color around the eagle then trimmed out the verse and the eagle.
Before applying them to the card front I ran the pencil around the edges and applied the crystal stars to the verse piece.
For this challenge of “parent” I chose to honor my Mom.
I remember her joy when my eldest son was born and made her a first time Grandmaother.
I now know the joy as well and think of her often.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
The main piece is water color paper on which I stamped the image from Stampin’ Up’s “Sketches” set using Distress makers hickory smoke, tattered rose, pumice stone and weathered wood.
Then I used my water color brush to pull out the color.
To finish I stamped the verse from the same set using my Distress mini pad hickory smoke before attaching it to the front of the base card.