Friday, June 30

These are my favorite "gulls"...


I started with a white card with light flecks of color through it for the base card.
Using the MFT Die-namics "stitched snowdrifts" die set I cut blue, teal and then blue textured card stock for the waves and glued them to the card front.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the gulls from the MFT "seaside gulls" set using Adirondack slate ink.
I colored them using Chameleon pens.
I cut them out and glued them into the waves.
To finish I stamped the "hello" from the same set using the Adirondack ink.

3 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun take on the sketch! Love those gulls, too! Congrats on your HM at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!