Saturday, April 22

I spy...

...something that starts with B.
That's the challenge and of course having retired from a library job it HAD to be books!


I needed some cards for our card ministry for the shut-ins and decided to do all the next bunch of challenges for that!

The base card is cream card stock with brown flecks through it.
I layered a piece of patterned paper onto it and picked out a piece of cream card stock with brown flecks for the image and verse.
They are bothj from Unity Stamp Co.'s "I love BIG books" set and I stamped them using StazOn jet black ink.
I colored them with Design spectracolor pencils.
(WHICH I DESPERATELY WISH I COULD STILL GET)
Then a trim and a tape and the card was finished.

4 comments:

  1. Books is a perfect 'B' and one I hadn't thought about, it's a great card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'I spy' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the colours really are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a great 'B' choice, very original.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'I Spy ' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!