Saturday, January 28

This challenge brings out the beasts in me...

 

This card started with a white card stock base card, then a layer of black card stock and then a layer of kraft paper.
I die cut a white card stock circle and added that to the front of the card as well as strip with a flag end in black card stock.
Now to my extra white card stock I stamped the "beasts" from My Favorite Things "BB Beast Friends" set using StazOn jet black ink.
To color the beasts I used Prisma color pencils.
using the coordinating dies from MFT Die-Namics I cut out the beasts and layered them to the front of the card with glue dots.
 To finish the card I stamped the verse from the same set using the jet black ink.
 

6 comments:

  1. What a FUN group of friends!! I love the pop of blue against all the white and kraft. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post! It's the perfect lead-in for your adorable card of 'beasts'. I love your selection of papers/colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the words show up just in time!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!